Tips from Charmaine's desk to Prospective sellers:-
The following is a list of documents and information that you should prepare when listing your property for sale:
Essential Documentation & Details
- Copy of the original Title Deed.
- Identity documents of both parties.
- Marriage Certificate & ANC contract (if applicable).
- Most recent property rates bill (or account number).
- Most recent utility bill.
- Most recent Electrical Clearance certificate. Electric fences need a certificate too.
- Most recent Borer/Beetle Certificate
- Lenders name, address, phone, contact person, mortgage account number and present balance.
- If there are other loans/mortgages against the property, supply information as above.
- If property is held in a Trust, provide name of trustee, trust account number and contact information.
- Your attorney's name, address and contact number.
- Other supportive documents.
- Your contact numbers and e-mail address
- Spouse contact details and e-mail address
- Neighbours or family member contact details
- Brochures/information about your property
- Attractive, exterior photos of your house in other seasons
- Your thoughts on special features of your home or community
- House keys
For flats and Townhouses:
- Body corporate management and Conduct rules
- Body Corporate Certificate of Insurance
- Body Corporate current budget
- Contact person name and address of Managing agents